Welcome to our new industry vacancies page.
Our aim is to offer our students as much support as possible to assist them in bettering their careers and earning potential. We are delighted to have strong relationships with a number of reputable organisations within the Marine and Coatings industry and they are interested to hear from our students during and once they have completed their study programme.
Please see job titles on the list to the left, click the link to see all the vacancies currently available. If you see a vacancy that interests you please click on the company logo which will take you directly to their website.
Vacancy of the Week
- Inspectors are required to travel to specified sites under the instruction of the Directors of Paint Inspection Ltd to carry out detailed Surveys or Inspections on Paint/Coatings Systems and surface preparation
- You must have a good understanding of ISO standards relating to the preparation of Steel Substrates, the Evaluation of the Degradation of Coatings, Determination of Film thickness, Corrosion Protection by Protective Paint Systems etc.
- You will be expected to take enough good quality photographs, test, samples and readings to enable you to complete a full and thorough Survey/Inspection
- You will attend all site inductions (if applicable) to ensure you are aware of all Health and Safety requirements within the scope of our client's and Paint Inspection Ltd's instructions
- You will prepare and test all equipment required for completing the Specified Survey/Inspection job prior to attending site
- It will be your responsibility to attend sites promptly and to submit reports on time
- Your role will require you to work flexible hours; many shifts will be during engineering hours and require travelling time
- You are required to have experience at a minimum qualification of either Nace coating Inspector Level 2 or ICorr Painting Inspector Level 2
- Although not mandatory a combination of the following would be an advantage: IRATA Rope Access. Bosiet. PTS. CSCS. Confined space training
- Although no other formal qualifications are required you must possess good communication and written skills
- you must be able to complete Survey reports on-line or using Microsoft Office Excel
- You must posses a full Driving Licence and have access to a reliable motor vehicle
- A good level of mobility required
Applications to be Emailed to
Please send C.V with a covering letter to:
C.V to Include
- Geographical location
- Experience with the industry
- Southern Regional Office, Offices D,E and Shop 4, Trafalgar Wharf, Hamilton Road, Portchester, Hampshire, PO6 4PX. T: 0845 463 8680
- Northern Regional Office, Suite 8, Block 3, Bede house, St Cuthbert's Way, Darlington, County Durham, DL5 6DX, T: 0845 463 8687