Enrol on our Superyacht Introductory course to make a clear statement about your dedication and motivation to enter into this competitive industry. Having successfully completed this online course it will put you one step ahead of other inexperienced applicants.
- Are you looking for a career that takes you around the world
- Do you enjoy being at sea
- Are you over 18 years old?
- Do you have hospitality or cruise ship experience?
- Are you personable, outgoing and polite employee who is not afraid of hard work?
- Are you of good health, able to swim and happy to work long hours?
- Are you a student entering your gap year, or considering your options once you have finished 6th form college?
If the answer is yes to the above questions then a career onboard a Superyacht could well be for you. You will be expected to work hard and sometimes long hours, however you will be extremely well rewarded financially with excellent job satisfaction.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE IMMEDIATE BENEFITS YOU WILL RECIEVE BY WORKING ON A SUPERYACHT
- Receive a very generous tax free salary, full details about this can be found in Module 4
- Visit some of the most beautiful islands, marinas and ports across the world on a luxury yacht
- All accommodation and food will be provided on board
- Free medical care
- 4-6 weeks of paid holiday per year
- One paid flight home per year
- Excellent opportunities for career progression within the industry
- Enjoy new experiences such as spear fishing, diving, jet skiing and scuba diving to name a few - these skills you could use to earn a living whilst on board.
Since the launch of the Diploma in superyacht Operations, supported by the PYA and MYBA, it has grown from strength to strength and is recoginsed throughout the industry. The Introduction to the Superyacht Industry course has been developed for those wanting to learn more about the industry with a lesser intensity to the Diploma.
This is a step by step online course offering you crucial information required and advice needed to enter the Superyacht Industry. You can fit your training around your current job, if you are looking for a change in career but cannot afford to give up your job in search of a new one then his online training programme will suit you perfectly.
This online course consists of 4 modules that must be completed within 6 months. Each module consists of text, charts and pictures to assist with your learning and a 10 multiple choice assessment which you are expected to pass by 70% before embarking on your next module.
On successful completion of the 4 modules you will be rewarded with a certificate in 'The Introduction to the Superyacht Industry' approved and registered by the PYA.
For further information about the Introduction to the Superyacht Industry certificate please contact the Account Manager Lou Blackaby at louise.blackaby(at) or telephone +44 (0) 1252 732220 maritimetrainingacademy.com
I am pleased to inform you that I have successfully completed the above-mentioned course and applied for the certificate. If I may, from a Human Resources point of view I would have liked to have covered a bit more ground on the different employment legislations that may apply for the yacht crew, worldwide. Otherwise I must say that the course content is comprehensive and highly informative. Highly recommendable.
Aris Cefai - Director of Human Resources Camper & Nicholsons Marinas Int'l Ltd
Latest Education & Training news
Don’t miss out on your last chance to ENROL and SAVE 10%!
Coating Supervisor's Course
IMarEST recognise the Boat Retail and Brokerage Diploma
IMarEST recognise the Ship Superintendency Diploma